We are located right in the centre of Birmingham with several landmarks nearby.
Grand Central Station
30 second walk
The apartments are located on Station Street, right outside the JohnLewis entrance of New Street, Grand Central Station.
Located on the edge of China Town
Station Street, is on the edge of China Town. The very popular Han Dynasty Restaurant is located next door to the apartments.
4 minute walk
The Bullring is accessible via New Street/Grand Central Station, which is around a 4 minute walk, via the link bridge.
- Alexandra Theatre 0 miles
- Birmingham New Street 0 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Back to Backs 0.2 miles
- The Arcadian Centre 0.2 miles
- Hurst Street 0.2 miles
- The Mailbox 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Law Society 0.2 miles
- Bullring Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- O2 Academy Birmingham 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Broad Street 0.6 miles
- Brindleyplace 0.6 miles
- Birmingham NIA 0.7 miles
- University of Birmingham 2.2 miles
- Villa Park 2.3 miles
- Star City 2.7 miles
- Cadbury World 3.7 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 8.1 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 12.1 miles
- Warwick Castle 18.9 miles
Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter has been described by English Heritage as ‘a national treasure’ … ‘a place of unique character’.
To book or for further information...
Telephone: 0121 389 3550 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org